- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
How to use Polycell Moisture Resistant Polyfilla
- Difficulty level two stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty leveltwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Work tube well between fingers.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp tube.
Squeeze directly in a continuous bead and level off with a wet knife or damp cloth, angling the bead to shed water.
Wipe off excess filler before it dries.
Protect from water until it is fully dry.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)