- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
How to use Polycell Liquid Sanding
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)