- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
How to use Polycell Liquid Sanding
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)