- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
How to use Polycell Liquid Sanding
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)