- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
How to use Polycell Exterior Polyfilla Powder
- Difficulty level one stars difficultylevel
Step by step
- Difficulty levelone stars difficultylevel
Mix approximately 4 1/2 parts filler to 1 part water.
For very porous surfaces use slightly more water and moisten the area before application.
Mix to a smooth paste (remains workable for 15 minutes).
Fill slightly proud, then smooth level with surrounding surface before it sets.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)