- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
Polycell Sealant Remover
Polycell Sealant Remover removes traces of old sealant without harming your surfaces.
- Removes old sealant without damaging original surfaces.
- Easy to use, simply brush on liquid, leave to penetrate and scrape off.
- Quick and effective formulation, perfect for use before any Polycell sealant.
- ToolsSharp Knife/ Scraper
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size100ml bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
- Using a sharp blade, cut the old sealant away as close as possible to the surface.
- Shake Sealant Remover bottle well before use.
- Using the brush provided spread liberally over the residue sealant.
- Leave for 10 -15 minutes to allow the Sealant Remover to penetrate the old sealant thoroughly.
- Scrape away traces of old sealant.
- Wipe away excess Sealant remover with a wet cloth.
Tools you need
- Sharp Knife/ Scraper
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)