- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
Polycell Sealant Remover
Polycell Sealant Remover removes traces of old sealant without harming your surfaces.
- Removes old sealant without damaging original surfaces.
- Easy to use, simply brush on liquid, leave to penetrate and scrape off.
- Quick and effective formulation, perfect for use before any Polycell sealant.
- ToolsSharp Knife/ Scraper
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size100ml bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Using a sharp blade, cut the old sealant away as close as possible to the surface.
Shake Sealant Remover bottle well before use.
Using the brush provided spread liberally over the residue sealant.
Leave for 10 -15 minutes to allow the Sealant Remover to penetrate the old sealant thoroughly.
Scrape away traces of old sealant.
Wipe away excess Sealant remover with a wet cloth.
Tools you need
- Sharp Knife/ Scraper
- PDF, 142.62 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)