- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
Polycell Sealant Remover
Polycell Sealant Remover removes traces of old sealant without harming your surfaces.
- Removes old sealant without damaging original surfaces.
- Easy to use, simply brush on liquid, leave to penetrate and scrape off.
- Quick and effective formulation, perfect for use before any Polycell sealant.
- ToolsSharp Knife/ Scraper
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size100ml bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Using a sharp blade, cut the old sealant away as close as possible to the surface.
Shake Sealant Remover bottle well before use.
Using the brush provided spread liberally over the residue sealant.
Leave for 10 -15 minutes to allow the Sealant Remover to penetrate the old sealant thoroughly.
Scrape away traces of old sealant.
Wipe away excess Sealant remover with a wet cloth.
Tools you need
- Sharp Knife/ Scraper
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)