- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
Polycell Quick Set Cement Polyfilla
Polycell Quick Set Cement Polyfilla is a quick way to repair any masonry surface. Ideal for resetting bolts and brackets and it sets underwater making it perfect for repairing drains and pool surrounds.
- Rock hard in minutes.
- Ideal for resetting bolts and brackets.
- Sets underwater, perfect for repairing drains and ponds.
- ToolsEye protection, gloves, filling knife and mixing tub
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size2kg box
- Drying timeSurface dry in 10 mins (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
It is advisable to wear eye protection.
Ensure surface and crack are free from loose material.
Thoroughly moisten the area to be repaired.
Mix about 3 parts of Quick Set Cement Polyfilla to 1 part water to form a smooth paste.
Apply with a trowel or knife, working well into the repair to ensure a good bond.
Level off within 5 minutes before it starts to set.
Tools you need
- Eye protection
- filling knife and mixing tub
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)