- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood General Repairs – Tub
Polycell Polyfilla for Wood General Repairs is a ready to use multi purpose woodfiller for general and minor repairs to interior and exterior wood. The formulation is quick drying, giving a tough and durable fill that flexes with the natural movement of wood.
- Will not shrink or crack.
- Can be nailed or screwed.
- Ready to use, low odour formulation.
- Quick drying, easy to sand.
- Water resistant, interior and exterior use.
- ToolsFilling knife
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size380gm
- ColorLight / Medium / White
- Drying timeCan be painted, stained or varnished in 2 hours
- DepthFills up to 10mm deep in one application
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
- Apply the filler and work it well into the damage, using a wet filling knife.
- Leave the filler slightly proud for sanding once dried.
- For deeper damages, build up in layers of 10mm, letting the product dry in between layers (approx. 2 hours).
- Once dry, sand the filler so it is even with the surface and dust off.
- If desired, finish with a stain, varnish or paint. •Note: The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood. For best results we recommend matching the colour of the filler as closely to the surface to be filled as possible and filling a small test area first to ensure acceptable appearance. Do not use with wood dye.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)