- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
Polycell One Coat Damp Seal
Polycell Damp Seal Paint has been specially formulated to seal patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat, preventing them from showing through and spoiling decorations.
- Prevents damp from showing through and spoiling decoration.
- Seals patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat.
- Also available as an aerosol.
- ToolsBrush, masking tape, safety glasses
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml, 1L and 2.5L tins
- Drying timeTouch dry in 4 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
Tools you need
- masking tape
- safety glasses
- PDF, 156.97 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)