- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
Polycell Multi Purpose Polyfilla Ready Mixed
Multi-Purpose Polyfilla is ready mixed for a smooth, creamy consistency. Special binders give guaranteed adhesion and a fill which will not shrink or crack.
- The original versatile filler.
- Guaranteed adhesion, will not shrink or crack.
- Available in original powder or ready mixed.
- ToolsFilling knife, sand paper
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size330g tube, 600g tub and 1Kg tub
- Drying timeSurface dry in 1-2 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- sand paper
- PDF, 131.25 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)