- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
Polycell Multi Purpose Polyfilla Ready Mixed
Multi-Purpose Polyfilla is ready mixed for a smooth, creamy consistency. Special binders give guaranteed adhesion and a fill which will not shrink or crack.
- The original versatile filler.
- Guaranteed adhesion, will not shrink or crack.
- Available in original powder or ready mixed.
- ToolsFilling knife, sand paper
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size330g tube, 600g tub and 1Kg tub
- Drying timeSurface dry in 1-2 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
- Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
- Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
- Stir to a creamy consistency.
- Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
- For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
- If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
- To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
- Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- sand paper
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)