- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
Polycell Multi Purpose Polyfilla Ready Mixed
Multi-Purpose Polyfilla is ready mixed for a smooth, creamy consistency. Special binders give guaranteed adhesion and a fill which will not shrink or crack.
- The original versatile filler.
- Guaranteed adhesion, will not shrink or crack.
- Available in original powder or ready mixed.
- ToolsFilling knife, sand paper
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size330g tube, 600g tub and 1Kg tub
- Drying timeSurface dry in 1-2 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
For deeper repairs, above 10mm, build up in layers allowing to dry between applications.
If necessary, sand down when fully dried.
To stop product drying out when storing, replace membrane and lid.
Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- sand paper
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)