- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
Polycell Multi Purpose Polyfilla Powder
Multi-Purpose Polyfilla Powder polyfiller mixes to a smooth, creamy consistency. Special binders give guaranteed adhesion and a fill which will not shrink or crack. It is the ideal versatile filler suitable for a variety of jobs, even large areas.
- The original versatile filler.
- Guaranteed adhesion, will not shrink or crack.
- Available in original powder or ready mixed.
- ToolsFilling knife, mixing bowl and sand paper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size450g, 900g and 1.8Kg boxes
- Drying timeSets in 60 minutes (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- mixing bowl and sand paper.
- PDF, 124.3 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)