- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- Can Expanding Foam be used around pipes?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
Polycell Multi Purpose Polyfilla Powder
Multi-Purpose Polyfilla Powder polyfiller mixes to a smooth, creamy consistency. Special binders give guaranteed adhesion and a fill which will not shrink or crack. It is the ideal versatile filler suitable for a variety of jobs, even large areas.
- The original versatile filler.
- Guaranteed adhesion, will not shrink or crack.
- Available in original powder or ready mixed.
- ToolsFilling knife, mixing bowl and sand paper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size450g, 900g and 1.8Kg boxes
- Drying timeSets in 60 minutes (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- mixing bowl and sand paper.
- PDF, 124.3 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)