- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
Polycell Mould Killer
Polycell Mould Killer contains a powerful fungicide which kills and removes mould. It totally prevents re-growth in one single application. Ideal for preparing mould prone areas before painting to give a better paint finish.
- Ideal for preparing mould prone areas before painting.
- Powerful fungicide that kills and removes mould.
- Totally prevents re-growth in one single application.
- ToolsBrush, damp cloth, gloves.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml spray and 500ml bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
- Use where mould exists or on clean surfaces to prevent growth
- Do not dilute.
- Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
- Ventilate the room.
- Spray on Polycell 3 in 1 Mould Killer and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wipe away.
- Leave to dry and then decorate.
Tools you need
- damp cloth
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)