- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you disguise where a picture rail used to be?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
Polycell Mould Killer
Polycell Mould Killer contains a powerful fungicide which kills and removes mould. It totally prevents re-growth in one single application. Ideal for preparing mould prone areas before painting to give a better paint finish.
- Ideal for preparing mould prone areas before painting.
- Powerful fungicide that kills and removes mould.
- Totally prevents re-growth in one single application.
- ToolsBrush, damp cloth, gloves.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml spray and 500ml bottle
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Use where mould exists or on clean surfaces to prevent growth
Do not dilute.
Always wear safety glasses and protective gloves.
Ventilate the room.
Spray on Polycell 3 in 1 Mould Killer and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Then wipe away.
Leave to dry and then decorate.
Tools you need
- damp cloth
- PDF, 139.87 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)