- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- What should I do to prepare a wall for painting or wallpapering?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- I don't like my artexed walls & ceilings, I want them to be smooth, - how do I achieve this?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
Polycell Moisture Resistant Polyfilla
This water resistant filler achieves a crack-free fill between two surfaces where movement can occur. Controlled application from the tube is ideal for long linear gaps. Water resistant formulation ensures a lasting repair in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Water resistant formula ensures a lasting repair, even in moisture prone areas.
- For flexible, crack-free filling between two surfaces where movement can occur.
- Easily controlled application for long linear gaps.
- ToolsDowl or rounded spatula.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size330g tube
- Drying timeSurface dry in 1 - 2 hours (depending on conditions)
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Work tube well between fingers.
Remove cap and carefully cut top from nozzle with a sharp tube.
Squeeze directly in a continuous bead and level off with a wet knife or damp cloth, angling the bead to shed water.
Wipe off excess filler before it dries.
Protect from water until it is fully dry.
Replace cap and wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Dowl or rounded spatula.
- PDF, 141.51 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)