- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- Are things like brush cleaners really necessary why not just use white spirit?
- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
Polycell Liquid Sanding
Polycell Liquid Sanding is an equivalent to sandpaper, but without the hard work or dust. Its brush-on formulation cleans surfaces and turns gloss into matt in an instant, providing the perfect key to all paint jobs.
- Brush-on formula cleans surface and turns gloss into matt.
- Equivalent to sandpaper without the hard work or dust.
- Provides the perfect ‘key’ for all paint jobs.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml bottle
- Drying time30 minutes
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Tools you need
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)