- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- What is the best way of sticking back loose wallpaper or edges that are curling away from the wall?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
Polycell Liquid Sanding
Polycell Liquid Sanding is an equivalent to sandpaper, but without the hard work or dust. Its brush-on formulation cleans surfaces and turns gloss into matt in an instant, providing the perfect key to all paint jobs.
- Brush-on formula cleans surface and turns gloss into matt.
- Equivalent to sandpaper without the hard work or dust.
- Provides the perfect ‘key’ for all paint jobs.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml bottle
- Drying time30 minutes
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Tools you need
- PDF, 136.23 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)