- What is the correct ratio for mixing Plaster Repair?
- How can I prevent a patchy finish after using Multi Purpose Filler?
- How do you make repairs when you start to peel off old wallpaper and it takes off the plaster surface as well?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- The sealant strip has not bonded - what do I do?
Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla is the easy way to fill fine cracks up to 2mm, minor blemishes or wood grain for a professional, glass smooth surface for painting.
- Apply with palette knife.
- Fills cracks up to 2mm wide.
- For a professional glass smooth surface for painting.
- ToolsFilling knife, fine sandpaper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size400g tube and 500g tub
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
Replace membrane and lid after use.
Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- fine sandpaper.
- PDF, 130.04 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)