- Can you tell me how much water I need to mix the wallpaper paste?
- Can Smoothover be used on ceilings?
- The skirtings, doorframes & doors have several chipped & flaking coats of paint on them - how do I make them presentable?
- What is the ingredient of your wallpaper pastes?
- Why do I still have marks after using 3 in 1 Mould Killer?
Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla is the easy way to fill fine cracks up to 2mm, minor blemishes or wood grain for a professional, glass smooth surface for painting.
- Apply with palette knife.
- Fills cracks up to 2mm wide.
- For a professional glass smooth surface for painting.
- ToolsFilling knife, fine sandpaper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size400g tube and 500g tub
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
Replace membrane and lid after use.
Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- fine sandpaper.
- PDF, 130.04 KB
Available in the following webshops
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)