A quick and easy way to transform cracked and damaged walls to a perfectly smooth surface that's ready to paint. Fills imperfections such as cracks, gouges and small holes.
- Restores cracked and damaged walls for a perfectly smooth, ready to paint finish.
- Fill imperfections such as cracks, gouges and small holes.
- You don't have to be an expert - If you need to, you can sand when dry to remove any tramlines.
How to use
- Make sure surfaces are clean and sound and remove any loose particles or mould. Seal stains with Polycell Stain Stop.
- Touch in any nail heads or screws with gloss paint to prevent corrosion and fill any holes or cracks greater than 2mm with an appropriate Polycell Polyfilla.
- Start by stirring the Polycell SmoothOver to a creamy consistency. Then load the Polycell SmartSmoother with product. It's best to work with approximately 2cm depth across the full width of the blade.
- Apply the Polycell SmoothOver to the walls, smoothing the product across the surface to just fill the cracked and damaged areas. Scrape off any excess product leaving a thin film across the whole wall. Work away from the edges and focus on a small area at a time. Test a small area first.
- Reload the SmartSmoother as needed.
- Don't worry about small irregularities or tramlines as these can be removed by light sanding when the product is dry. Apply a second coat if required
- Wash tools in warm soapy water. Your walls are now ready to paint
- Tools required
- Polycell SmartSmoother tool.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
- Available in the following sizes
- 2.5L and 5L tubs
- Please read instructions
Polycell SmoothOver Your Damaged Walls application method:
- Dry in 6 hours (depending on conditions)
- For plaster, plasterboard and painted masonry surfaces
- Use indoors