Polycell Paste The Wall Adhesive has been specially formulated to use with ‘Paste the Wall' wallpapers. It’s methylcellulose based formula does not leave stains and mixes into a smooth paste that is very easy to apply. This extra strong formula gives 15 minutes of easy slide to match the patters perfectly guaranteeing long lasting results. Ideal for use with ‘feature wall’ wallpaper.
- Ready to use in 30 minutes. For Paste The Wall Wallpapers. Easy mix formulation means no lumps. ‘Easy Slide’ formula for perfect pattern matching (15 mins). Made with Cellulose so it does not stain the paper. Contains fungicide to protect against mould growth
How to use
- Measure out quantity of cold water (7 pints/4 litres to one sachet). You’ll get a perfectly smooth paste if you sprinkle sachet contents into the water whilst stirring briskly for 1 minute, after 3 minutes stir again. Leave to stand for 30 minutes and stir again, the paste is now ready to use.
- Apply the paste generously in an even layer onto the wall using a pasting brush or roller. Only paste enough wall area to hang one length of wallpaper at a time. Ensure the pasted area is slightly wider than the wallpaper.
- Take care to keep the decorative side of the wallpaper free of paste. Wipe off excess adhesive immediately using a clean, damp cloth or sponge.
- Tools required
- Available in the following sizes
- 5 Roll and 4.5KG tub
- Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wash hands after use with soap & water. Keep out of the reach of children.