Everything you could possibly want in 'One Filler'. This ultimate lightweight filler enables deep holes to be filled in just one application. The fast drying, non-sagging, non-shrinking and no-sanding formulation enables a truly professional result every time.
- The ultimate lightweight filler for holes up to 50mm.
- Fills in one application without shrinking or cracking.
- Fast-drying, no-sanding formulation.
How to use
- Ensure surface and hole is dry and free from loose material. Touch in nails and screw heads with solvent based paint.
- Stir into a smooth paste (if the filler is too dry, just add a few drops of water).
- Press into crack with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet knife.
- After use, replace lid and wash tools in warm water.
- Tools required
- Filling knife.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature, and protect from frost. Keep out of reach of children.
- Available in the following sizes
- 600ml tub
- Please read instructions on pack.
Polycell One Fill Polyfilla application method:
- Surface dry in 15 minutes (depending on conditions)
- For plaster, plasterboard, ceiling coving and mouldings
- Use indoors
- Not suitable for drilling