Polycell Damp Seal has been specially formulated to seal patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat, preventing them from showing through and spoiling decorations.
- Prevents damp from showing through and spoiling decoration.
- Seals patches of penetrating damp on interior walls and ceilings in just one coat.
- Also available as an aerosol.
How to use
- Cover furniture and carpets, always keep windows and doors fully open during application and drying.
- Thoroughly clean and repair the surface. Stir the product well, do not thin.
- Apply generously by brush to damp but not saturated surfaces, working well over the affected area and a wide surrounding area.
- Allow to dry overnight before painting or wallpapering.
- Remove as much product from brushes before cleaning, using Polycell Brush Cleaner.
- Tools required
- Brush, masking tape, safety glasses.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
- Available in the following sizes
- 500ml, 1L and 2.5L tins
- Please read instructions
Polycell One Coat Damp Seal application method:
- Touch dry in 4 hours (depending on conditions)
- For plaster, cement and stone
- Use indoors