Polycell Problem Wall Treatment is a unique roller-applied product that solves common wall and ceiling problems in one coat. It seals, stabilises and prepares flaky, powdery or absorbent surfaces, providing a sound foundation that's ready to paint.
- Seals, stabilises and prepares flaky, powdery or absorbent surfaces.
- Provides a sound foundation ready to paint in just one coat.
- Easy to apply with a roller.
How to use
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free from loose particles, wallpaper and mould. If a mould is present treat with Polycell Mould Killer. Allow fresh plaster to dry for 7-10 days before treating.
- Chalking distemper paints should be thoroughly removed before use.
- Apply 1 coat of Polycell Problem Wall Treatment using a roller.
- Once dry, the surface can be finished with all types of decorative paints.
- After use, remove as much product from the roller as possible and wash with warm water.
- Tools required
- Roller, masking tape.
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
- Available in the following sizes
- 2.5L tub
- Please read instructions
Polycell 3 in 1 Problem Wall Primer application method:
- Dries in 2-3 hours (depending on conditions)
- Use indoors
- For bare or painted plaster, concrete, brick, cement and stone