Polycell Plaster Repair Polyfilla – Ready Mixed
Polycell Plaster Repair Ready Mixed Polyfilla is specially formulated to be much easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster. It is ready mixed with a light consistency which will not slump, shrink or crack and adheres strongly. It smooths out easily to a ‘ready to decorate’ finish.
- Easily repairs damaged plaster – ready mixed formulation.
- Easier to apply and smooth out than ordinary plaster.
- Light consistency – will not slump, shrink or crack and has strong adhesion.
- Difficulty levelthree stars
- Pack size2.5L and 6L tubs
- Drying time24 hours + (depending on conditions)
Is this page useful?
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsthree stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface is dry and free from loose material. Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint and ensure all wiring in insulated.
Stir to a creamy consistency.
Apply with a filling knife, trowel or float with upward sweeping strokes. Maintain a firm, even pressure.
Do not fill more than 50mm in one application.
Gently smooth off with a clean, wet float, cleaning and wetting the float between strokes. Alternatively use a length of straight wooden batten, drawing it gently across the surface, wetting as required.
Once the surface is firm but before it dries hard, re-wet and polish with a clean float for a smooth finish.
Allow to dry for at least 24 hours (several days for deeper repairs).
Replace lid firmly and wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)