Polycell Liquid Sanding
Polycell Liquid Sanding is an equivalent to sandpaper, but without the hard work or dust. Its brush-on formulation cleans surfaces and turns gloss into matt in an instant, providing the perfect key to all paint jobs.
- Brush-on formula cleans surface and turns gloss into matt.
- Equivalent to sandpaper without the hard work or dust.
- Provides the perfect ‘key’ for all paint jobs.
- Difficulty levelone stars
- Pack size500ml bottle
- Drying time30 minutes
Is this page useful?
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarsone stars difficultylevel
Shake well before use.
Remove loose or flaking paintby smoothing down with abrasive paper.
Apply Polycell Liquid Sanding with a brush or cloth using a firm, circular rubbing motion.
Ensure the whole area is covered systematically and prepared evenly.
Wipe off with a damp cloth for a smooth surface.
Tools you need
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)