Polycell Grout Reviver
Polycell Grout Reviver will revitalise old discoloured grout to give your kitchen or bathroom a bright, white and water resistant finish.
- An easy way to revitalise old discoloured grout.
- Gives a fresh, white, water resistant finish.
- Includes application brush and sponge.
- ToolsBrush and sponge (provided)
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size250ml pack
- Drying time2 hours drying time
Is this page useful?
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure existing grout and tiles are free from dirt, limescale, grease and soap by using a cleaner such as Polycell Decorator’s Cleaner.
Remove traces of mould by treating with a product such as Polycell Mould Killer.
Rinse with clean water and leave grout to dry thoroughly.
Shake Bottle and apply Polycell Grout reviver with the brush provided. TEST IN A SMALL AREA FIRST. Brush well into existing grout, avoiding build up where lines cross.
Allow to dry thoroughly (At least 2 hours)
Wet area thoroughly with a sponge or plant spray bottle, leave for 3 minutes, then wipe away excess with a wet sponge.
To finish, wipe down tiles with a dry cloth.
Tools you need
- Brush and sponge (provided)
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)