Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla
Polycell Fine Surface Polyfilla is the easy way to fill fine cracks up to 2mm, minor blemishes or wood grain for a professional, glass smooth surface for painting.
- Apply with palette knife.
- Fills cracks up to 2mm wide.
- For a professional glass smooth surface for painting.
- ToolsFilling knife, fine sandpaper.
- Difficulty leveltwo stars
- Pack size400g tube, 500g and 1Kg tubs
Is this page useful?
How to apply
- Difficulty levelstarstwo stars difficultylevel
Ensure surface and crack are dry and free from loose material.
Rub down gloss surfaces.
Touch in nails and screw heads with oil based paint.
Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
Replace membrane and lid after use.
Wash tools in warm water.
Tools you need
- Filling knife
- fine sandpaper.
Questions?Call us0333 222 7171
(on working days between 08:15 and 16:45)